Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Two Months!

Piper Jayne turned two months old on Tuesday!
July 12, 2011
Piper weighs 9 pounds and is 23 inches long.
She is in the 25th percentile for weight and the 50th percentile for height.
 She currently loves being rocked to sleep, her vibrating bassinet seat, bathtime, and swimming in the pool. Her dislikes include her two month vaccinations, diaper changes, and getting her hair brushed. WE ALL LOVE the schedule.
  She is wearing 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers. Yay for graduating out of newborn sizes!
She eats every three hours, but will sleep for 4 and 5 hour stretches at night.
Her hair is still growing like crazy and NONE has fallen out as of yet. The doctor joked that she would be the 1st three month old in need of a haircut.
I know she has only been with us for 8 short weeks, but it is getting hard to remember what life was like without her. (Or maybe that is due to lack of sleep...Ha!)
Happy Two Months Piper Jayne!

4 comments:

  1. Piper is so cute! I cannot believe it has been 2 months already! Sounds like ya'll are getting the groove and loving it! I love that ya'll are on a schedule...I am a big schedule person with my Norah too! And great job on getting all your workouts in too!
    Caroline
    www.thehoppepad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! She has grown SO much! You can see her little personality coming out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline, the schedule is key to my sanity and survival! Good luck with you last month of class I can't wait to hear how your student teaching is going!

    Sharon, thanks so much! She is making the funniest and cutest faces now. I just love her.

    Cheryl, She is a mess for sure. I think she is going to have a firecracker personality!

    ReplyDelete