Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Totally made my Tuesday

I made an AH-MAZING dinner tonight. We are trying to eat less meat and more veggies. And with a little help from the Costco seafood department I made out of this world scallops and sauteed zucchini.
Recipe: Combine 1 tablespoon of garlic salt, 2 tablespoons of butter, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Brush the butter mixture over you scallops and sprinkle fresh ground pepper over the top. Place on your grill for 4 minutes per side.
 The zucchini is tossed with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of Montreal grill seasoning. Place in a 400 degree oven for 12 -15 minutes.
We enjoyed ours with sweet tea and an episode of  Dharma & Greg.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I've been cooking my zucchini in the oven like that, too. Except I do circles. Maybe I'll try that shape next time. Caroline and I can eat through tons of it that way.

    Alison

    ReplyDelete