Monday, July 25, 2011

Our girl is a fish!

When I was little I LOVED the water. We lived near the shore and my days were spent wave diving and splashing in the salt water. A few years later I discovered competitive swimming and my middle school, high school, and college years were spent in speedo suits, goggles, and a fog of chlorine. I married Mr. R. who is NOT a fan of the water. An entire summer could go by with him only swimming a handful of times. He will go to the beach, but prefers to read in a chair rather than surf, body board, or skin board with me. I hoped and prayed our girl would take after me. That she would be my pool buddy my beach goer. I think my friends had the same hopes seeing as she is the proud owner of SIX swimsuits and three beach hats. 
And luckily for me she is a water bug, a little fish, a beach babe. 
And I think she is way cuter than that Coppertone Baby!

1 comment:

  1. She's a Florida baby, she HAS to love the water! I'm glad Piper enjoyed the pool.

    ReplyDelete