Sunday, May 3, 2009

Monday Menu...

I must admit that I will be doing very little actual cooking this week. Mr. R and I made the big trip to Costco this week and thanks to their AMAZING selection of ready to cook dinners I am a very happy wife with a stocked pantry, fridge, and a weeks worth of maintenance free dinners.

Sunday: NOLA shrimp and grits. I made a quick marinade for the shrimp (olive oil, red pepper flakes, white wine, and lime juice). I then sauteed them in the marinade and served over cheesy grits. A little high in ww points (9 total), but I had a few to spare tonight.

Monday: Ricotta ravioli from Costco with jarred tomato sauce, made by Newman's own, not me. I am sure a small salad will be served along with our pasta.

Tuesday: Asisan Salad coutesy of Costco tossed with grilled chicken strips. I also bought shrimp pot-stickers (sp?) to try. I might use these as an appetizer.

Wednesday: Veggie burgers, grilled, with Ceasar dressing and sunchips.

Thursday: Copy cat Cheesecake factory southwest salad. Romaine lettuce topped with blackbeans, corn, avacado, tomato, and BBQ grilled chicken. Mr. R is a refried bean lover, so they may make an apperance in this dinner too.

Friday: Crabcakes with mango salsa. (Both from Costco) Serving this with green salad.

Saturday is the big weigh-in. Let's hope I stay within points and remain faithful to my workout schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment