Monday, May 18, 2009

Friday, Saturday, Sunday... where does the weekend go?


My immune system failed me this week. I came down with the "crud" this week and my weekend mostly consisted of nyquil induced dreams, sweats, and hot showers. We did manage to squeeze in two movies and a dinner with friends. As I type this I realize my weekend wasn't so uneventful after all.

Friday: I left school at 2:oo feeling horrible. My nose was running, my head hurt, and as a result of not eating all day I was nauseous and a little dizzy. I came home, napped, popped a dayquil and three hours later felt almost human. Mr. R and I decided to have nachos and cherry coke for dinner. Actually, we decided to try out the new movie theatre. It was my turn to choose the movie and Ghost of girlfriends past made the cut. It's a cute movie, great for a date night.

Saturday: Took a nyquil after the movie and spent most of Saturday morning in a nyquil induced haze. Mr. R had a morning meeting with a few fellow republicans and I slept right through their arrival. I awoke to 5 people + Mr. R sitting in my dining room. I am sure they loved my morning hair. Saturday night we celebrated Jenn's 24th over margaritas and queso at Chili's. A fantastic night celebrating an amazing girl!

Sunday: Our friends Charlie and Courtney joined our church this weekend and Mr. R and I attended the early service to support them. We took in the afternoon showing of Star Trek. I have definitely had my fill of soda, popcorn, and movie nachos this weekend.
Good news! On the weight watchers front I am down 4.6 this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment