Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Holy Fattening Batman!

Not really the best title, but that is how I felt when trying to total up my weight watchers points tonight. After a not so great day at school today I felt the need for a coffee pick me up on the way home. I stopped by the golden arches to pick up a large vanilla iced coffee. What can I say Starbucks is out of the way and Mickey D's is a heck of A LOT cheaper.


The woman in front of me ordered cinnamon melts with her coffee and the sheer scent made me crave some too. I broke to temptation and asked for a package of melts to go with my coffee. I figured how bad could a few mini melts be?


10 points!!!! That is almost half of my daily points for the day!


The saddest part is that I inhaled my snack so fast I can't even remember what those fattening lard and cinnamon covered bites tasted like.

No comments:

Post a Comment