Monday, June 1, 2009

Changes...

I have been trying to make a few personal changes lately.
1. Eat more fruits and veggies
2. Cut out soda (even my precious coke zero)
3. Work out daily
4. Save $
5. Keep house clean

While I am constantly trying to do all of these things I am failing miserably.

Today I actually ate Doritos for dinner? Who does that? My fridge is stocked full of delicious fruit, fresh cut vegetables, and all the fixings for a healthy dinner and I choose Doritos?

I plan my daily workout for the afternoon, lay out my workout clothes, and upload a playlist on my ipod and I find myself here on my couch at 7:30.

Mr. R and I are trying to save up money for a kitchen remodel and yet I find myself getting annoyed with him when he asks if I really need a new dress for school. (Yes, I do realize we only have 6 days left).

And while I am very conscious of how great my house looks when everything is put away, I choose to be a slacker and postpone most of the pick up and cleaning for the weekend.

What is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment