Thursday, June 11, 2009

Free Night!

Tonight I had a date with my husband and was ditched in favor of fellow republicans. I am trying to be the cool wife that is fine with the fact her husband would rather hang out with guys at a cigar bar then spend time with his wife. (The cool factor is not working very well for me)As I type this I am fuming.

While I was home alone with the pups I took the time to explore an awesome new blog, making it lovely. From the first post I read I was in love. The author is a quirkly boho girl that mixes Ikea, pink, brown, and vintages peices into every room and her clothing. I still have a crush on Katie from Bower Power, but I think Nicole of Pink loves brown is my new fave. What makes her even cooler is that she makes cards for every occasion that mimic the periodic table. (Yes, I am a science nerd).

My husband should be sending me this #18 card.

She makes me want to paint my whole house tan, pink, and brown. I also now really want an Emes chair! If Mr. R and I actually ever get around to having a little republican I am demanding an Emes rocker for the nursey or maybe the living room.
Check out her blog and vote for her awesome porch makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment