Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Clues!

Here are the clues Mr. R found today. Can you guess where we are going?

On a completely separate note:
I think a little bit of the south is rubbing off on me. I just finished reading my new Rachael Ray magazine and I am feeling the need to host a few dinner parties, game nights, and cookouts. Those glossy pictures and weekly menus get me everytime. More party ideas to come...

Can you believe it? I have one day of school left!

When I was younger I loved summer. It signaled long days at the beach. Nights spent roaming the boardwalk eating Mac & Manco pizza and riding roller coasters in the warm salt air. Summer meant weeks spent in sunny Florida visiting my grandparents and endless car trips up and down the east coast (seeing every historical town and battlefield I-95 had to offer).

This year my summer officially starts on Friday June 12th. My days will be filled with afternoons at the beach (making sure 18 middle schoolers remain safely above the water), nature hikes and cast net fishing, and early morning training runs. (Let's cross our fingers and say a prayer that I actually manage to get my lazy butt out of bed early enough to run!) I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment