Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend Update!

Friday: 12 hours in Sea World. Rode Manta, got turned upside down and then backwards while screaming my lungs out and praying to God I would not have a heart attack. Had fun girl time with Danielle followed by an uneventful bus ride home. New iphone is now up and running (to be honest I still have no idea how to use it).

Saturday: Kayaking with friends while getting paid. (I know, I live a charmed life!) Learned how to hook up a trailer to an SUV, figured out how to tie kayaks to said trailer, became a master at boy scout sailing knots.

Saturday Night: Dinner in Orlando, Drinks @ Hard Rock Cafe, and Jim Gaffigan! Hot pockets, bacon, sea cow, bed... I love him!

Sunday: The alarm went off for 7am church too soon and was quickly followed by the snooze button. Second day of kayaking, today we actually made it to the inter coastal. The weather cooperated! (Don't you love how we say that. As if the climate and humidity should accommodate my plans instead of nature's). Early bird dinner with the hubs at Carrabbas. (What can I say I was hungry at 4:00pm)

It was a fantastic weekend with hours of quality time with Mr. R. I know this sounds very unliberated of me but the time I get to spend with my husband is the highlight of my week. This coming week is my last week teaching the 2008 - 2009 school year and I am ecstatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment