Monday, June 8, 2009

Marriage: figuring out a way to spend time together even when you have no time to spare.

Today signals the start of my last week of school! YAY! I honestly believe I am more excited than the children. Grades are in, report cards are sorted, and my classroom still looks like a tornado hit it.

This week Mr. R and I seem to be running in completely opposite directions. Mr. R has meetings on Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday of this week. I have meetings on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We are having dinner together tonight (Monday), but I think that is the only time we will have together (besides the 7 hours we sleep) until Friday. To help keep us connected and up the romance factor I am planning a little surprise getaway for Mr. R and me. We leave Friday! For awesome ideas for the couple on a budget check out Cher's blog Love, Actually.

I made a few clues for Mr. R with details and pictures describing our trip. I hid the clues around our house (in a few places he visits frequently). And I plan to hide a few more throughout the week. I would love to post more info, but Mr. R reads this blog too. Check back on Saturday for the final reveal!

If you want to play along with Mr R.
Clue #1: We are traveling to a city
Clue #2: See the opening picture puzzle piece.
Have you figured it out yet?

1 comment: