Tuesday, May 3, 2011

This waiting stuff is hard.

I promised myself that I would not be one of the those bloggers who falls off the face of the earth due to lack of blogging material, laziness or tiredness. And yet I have been having the hardest time posting. Mostly because I have TOBP disease. I am seriously Tired Of Being Pregnant. 

Sure, I don't have any serious pregnancy symptoms. I am still working. My feet and ankles are of normal size and I am not contracting on an hourly, minute, or second basis. That being said, I am still ready to be back to normal or at least learning about our new "normal with a baby" normal. 

This waiting stuff is hard.

Today I spent my day teaching. Then we walked the dogs, ran errands, made dinner, and picked up the car. Hooray! Our beloved VW is back in working order. My bank account did take a pretty major hit though. 

I leave you with a photo of our dinner. It was made in 15 minutes flat.
I think the weirdest part of being pregnant is my inability to feel hungry until its too late and all of a sudden I am dying of hunger.  It's like I go from full to empty is two seconds flat and dinner cannot be ready fast enough. 

Thank goodness for Costco salmon and the George Forman grill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment