Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10 things I love on the 10th

1. GAIN joyful expressions laundry detergent. I love the sweet fruity smell.
2. Clean sheets. I always wash our sheets after we bathe the dogs. That way the sheets smell fresh longer and the pup's bubble bath smell mingles with the sent of our laundry detergent and dryer sheets.
3. Chipotle's Steak Bowl with guacamole. I had one two weekends ago and I am dying for another.
4. Early morning hugs from my husband. I love that we cuddle for a few minutes right after the alarm goes off. Some days that hugs is the best part of my whole day.
5. Murder She Wrote. Much to Mr. R's dismay I am working my way through the series. I am on season 7 right now.
6. Naps on the chaise with warm puppies.
7. Mac & Manco Pizza. I am sad I won't be eating any this summer, but extremely grateful that I had two slices when we visited the boardwalk this November.
8. Praise Reports and celebrations. It's so easy to get bogged down by what is going wrong. Taking time to talk about the good things and answers to prayer make me realize just how blessed we all are.
9. Date nights.
10. Pink toenail polish. It's just so unabashedly girlie.

1 comment:

  1. Gain smells so good!
    Murder She Wrote is a great show! So is Diagnosis Murder! Craig and I used to watch it all the time.

    ReplyDelete