Sunday, May 22, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturday: 5/21

We stepped out 1/4 a mile down the street last night.
We had dinner at my Grandparents and said our goodbyes to my Mom
(who is on her way home back to NJ as I type this). 
I am so glad I got to spend this week with my Mom. 
She was instrumental in helping me transition from just being pregnant to being a Mom. She cleaned our house, did laundry, cooked meals, helped me bathe Pip, and was everything I needed her to be all at once. 
I am telling you, my Mom is nothing short of amazing. 
She also bought me a few new outfits. She wanted me to feel special and attractive after giving birth. (See, told you she was awesome). 
The dress I am wearing is one of those outfits. 
 The dress and tank are from GAP and the cardi is an old J.Crew Jackie. 
I love the yellow color.
And because Pippa is simply adorable and awesome and fashionable.
Here is your daily pip-ture.
She is modeling a new onesie from Aunt Rose and Uncle Tom. 

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable and you look great! I love when my mom comes to visit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilary, you look beautiful! Piper is such a cutie, especially with that hair of hers. Also....your mom is so pretty.

    I'm glad you had the opportunity to 'step out' for a bit; even if it was only down the street. :)

    ReplyDelete