Saturday, May 14, 2011

A few more photos of THE PIP

We are still in the hospital and things are looking good. She is maintaining her weight and taking in any available attention from an nurses and staff that happen to go by. Her hair seems to be the main attraction. She does have some serious rockstar hair going on. 
And for the most part Mr. R. and I are soaking it all in. Pip is a beauty, she is eating well, and loves her sleep. Did I tell you I have been praying for a baby who would sleep?
We should be discharged and ready to head home later today or early tomorrow. 

And, If you are wondering how our other babies are? You do remember the fur children right? They have been under the care of puppy sitter extraordinaire. Seriously, Jodi is the Mary Poppins of the dog world.
I hear they don't miss me at all.  

1 comment: