Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Visitors!

My adopted grandparents Faye & Cal.
They became part of our extended family when my biological grandparents moved to Florida 18 years ago.  Faye and Cal have always opened their home to me. They attended our wedding. Helped us move. And are some of the BEST puppy sitters you could ask for. 
Kristin & Rachel
I teach with both these girls and they are amazing. Kristin was the first friend I made when we moved to Florida. She is incredibly funny, always organized, and she always knows where to get the best coffee. Rachel I met two years later when she joined the 6th grade team. She has an amazing passion for teaching, she makes up funny songs to sing, and she is very good at seeing the silver lining even in a completely stormy sky. 
AND... Rachel made us dinner!
 I cannot tell you how thankful I am for homemade dinners brought by friends. As much as I would love to say Mr. R. and I have to together. We don't. And not having to worry about dinner is wonderful. I know the picture doesn't do it justice, but the chili was delicious as was the cornbread. In fact, I may just go steal the cornbread that was supposed to be for Mr. R. 

No comments:

Post a Comment