Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter Egg Lab!

 Sure we are two weeks past Easter, but I can still break out the eggs.
Today my students practiced punnett squares with the help of the pastel plastic variety.
I still cannot get over how much this group of 7th graders LOVES lab days. 
They are constantly amazed at the number of labs we do and they are ecstatic each time they see my black lab cart brimming with supplies. 
They continue to say thank you after each lab and frankly that is why this very tired and very pregnant lady keeps doing them. I am a sucker for a sweet thank you or a "your the best teacher ever" comment. Yup, I fall for flattery every time.

Tonight the plan is to just TAKE IT EASY. I have been having Braxton-hicks contractions on and off since last night and I hope they either go away or they start the real deal labor process.

1 comment:

  1. Take it easy, please!

    Oh, and happy Teacher Appreciation Week! I'd send you some scones, but they don't seem to travel well.

    ReplyDelete