Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Goals!

Monday is Memorial Day and that signals the start of summer. Glorious sunny days, tan lines, and popsicles. Last summer my goals revolved around getting into shape and swimming as much as possible. This summer my priorities have shifted a bit and while I do want to get back to my pre-baby body. I want to soak up as much Piper and family time as I possibly can.
Just a few of my summer goals:
  • Go to the Farmer's Market weekly
  • Swim twice a week
  • Complete the couch to 5K
  • Make homemade ice cream
  • Go for nightly neighborhood walks
  • Take advantage of the free music in the plaza and at the pier
  • Say no to pants!
  • take a road trip
  • Learn how to use the grill
And, I make no apologies for the Pip-tures that have nothing to do with this post. As a new mom I feel it is almost my right to cover my blog pages in photos of my newborn :) 

2 comments: