Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. The bartender replies "for you, no charge"

Tonight I made a meal fit for the 1960s. Comfort meatballs in slider form and a side of macaroni and cheese. Carbs, carbs, and red meat. The rest of my night plans to be super exciting... Big Bang Theory reruns, laundry, cleaning the bathroom, and making room in our fridge/freezer for the meals we made tonight. 
P.S. Pioneer Woman's meatballs rock my socks. This copycat Panera macaroni and cheese is artery clogging and delicious. You can totally reduce the butter, sub in skim milk, fat free half and half, and low fat cheese. I won't tell. (And it tastes almost as good as the real deal).

And lastly, the opening quote makes my
Biochemists heart smile. It's from the one and only Sheldon Cooper and even though he calls me an Oompa Loompa of Science, (as a former engineer), I still love him.

1 comment:

  1. I love Sheldon. He has no filter.
    Caroline likes the Panera mac n cheese; I have to bring some to our Girls on the Run pasta dinner on friday, perhaps I'll try this recipe. Normally I make the Pioneer Woman's version.

    You really can't go wrong with any mac n cheese!

    ReplyDelete