Tuesday, May 3, 2011

How to make your Monday night awesome.

 Cinnamon Bun Pancakes.

Last night, post doctor's appointment and non-stress test, Mr. R. asked what I wanted for dinner. 
On a whim, I said I could go for pancakes.
We went to IHOP.
Are you as surprised as I am?
I have no idea what came over me, but I agreed to eat at the International House of Pancakes
 (....and lard, grease, cream ....and bacon). 
And I LOVED it.
I ordered the cinnamon bun pancakes and as the name suggests it's pancakes topped with cinnamon bun filling, whipped cream, and swirls of icing. Did I just give you a cavity?

And Mr. R. has his standard pancakes and bacon.

I can't promise we will be back.
But I can say pancakes for dinner totally rocked this girl's Monday night.

P.S. My 38 week check-up went well and Pippa is head down and ready to come out.

1 comment:

  1. Yum. Although, I can only imagine the sugar high you were on after eating those things. But still...yum.

    It's nice to indulge in something like cinnamon bun pancakes for dinner every once in a while.

    I'm glad your check up went well!

    ReplyDelete