Thursday, May 5, 2011

A few things I know to be true...

Jenna posted 25 things that she knows to be true and I loved each and every one of them. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and make my own list.

1. True love is worth waiting for.
2. I meant every word of my marriage vows and I try to live up to them daily.
3. When all other cures fail try a hug.
4. Hard work does not always equal success or money.
5. Money never equals happiness
6. The best pizza is found in Ocean City, NJ
7. Good friends will lie to you about your bad hair and your will love them for it.
8. There is nothing better than a new book and an ocean breeze.
9. Best friends are rare and should be treasured.
10. Cupcakes taste better when shared.
11. 30 really is the new 20.
12. Your teeth can be too white. And you can be too tan.
13. You will regret not taking pictures of the small things.
14. The journey is way better than the destination.
15. No matter how much I want to love a good road trip, I am just not a good car rider.
16. The crock-pot literally saved our marriage.
17. Christmas is so much more fun when kids are involved.
18. The best dates and date nights are usually free and spontaneously planned.
19. Paint can fix almost anything.
20. A convertible no matter how old or how beat up is the perfect car for summer.
21. Learning to cook is one of the best joys in life.
22. Bike rides after dinner can erase even the worst day.
23. Running is good for the soul.
24. Sunflowers make the best centerpieces.
25. Cinnamon rolls and church are the highlight of my Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment