Sunday, September 27, 2009

Where did my weekend go?

This weekend seemed to fly by with me accomplishing very little. I even failed on my mission to get all girlie and beautified. Don't worry I will find time this week. (The brows will be tamed!)
On a more interesting note, Danielle introduced me to a few new bloggers who are also on the fit train. They have fantastic eating ideas for vegans, vegetarians, and the meatlover who occasionally eats veggies. I am actually excited about cooking and eating this week. I have to admit I have been a little freaked out about changing my diet and cutting out my staples. I mean what's a girl to do without cheese and chicken fingers?

Here's our weekly menu and I promise all meals will be full of yumminess and you will never miss the meat.
I will try to be as awesome as Danielle and post pictures of my eats, but I am not making any promises.

Sunday: roasted veggies (asparaus, squash, tomatoes, and zucchini) served on a roll swiss cheese and then broiled for 5 mins. Result: melty, gooey, wonderfulness.

Monday: tortellini and red sauce with spinach; Jeff will be eating his with Italian sausage.

Tuesday: Out. Mexican food for Rachel's birthday.

Wednesday: Pancakes with veggies confetti eggs.

Thursday: Blackbean quesadillas with green peppers, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, avacado, and black olives

Friday: Veggie twice baked potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment