Monday, September 28, 2009

Shout out to Meatless Mondays!

I have to give a quick shout out to the lovelies at Meatless Mondays. They reached out to me on the blog after reading about my new veggie endeavor. There goal is to help Americans reduce their meat intake by offering easy vegetarian meals that you can substitute into your menu one night a week. The recipes are great and as I said they are EASY! (And most of the items you already have in your pantry on your weekly shopping list).

I will be test driving a few of these recipes in the near future.
1. Sweet Potato Burritos
2. Zucchini Frittata (You know how I love brunch foods)
3. Nacho Soup (A new spin on my trusty taco soup)
4. Layered Taco Salad (I bet Mr. R wouldn't even miss the meat in this one).
5. "Chicken" Salad ( I just bought some tempeh so this might be the first recipe I try).

I'll keep you updated with the photos and tasty results.

No comments:

Post a Comment