Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Taco Tuesday

I am sorry, I have no pictures for you today. I know, I showed so much picture promise yesterday! I did take breakfast pictures, but I forgot my phone at lunch and my dinner was not picture worthy.

I didn't like my dinner tonight, but I was hungry so I kept eating it. Terrible excuse. I just need to learn that if the food tastes bad, stop eating. Instead I smothered my dinner with sour cream and kept shoveling it in. I also had a margarita which rendered me very talky and loud. I am hoping I didn't say anything incriminating or stupid.

I am feeling full and gross right now so I am off to drink some tea and head to bed.

I feel as though I am ending this post on a sour note, but really I had a great day. My students were engaged, my grading is almost caught up, and I even accomplished a few errands. My eyebrows are once again two separate beings and I got Rachel's birthday gift as promised. I also came home to two adorable puppies who showered me with kisses and love.

All in all, I had a great Tuesday, although I think I need to lay off the firewater.

No comments:

Post a Comment