Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Starbucks Wisdom

At casa republican we are avid coffee drinkers. As much as I would like to pretend I am a coffee snob, I will drink almost anything as long as it is served black and is full of caffeine. I found a Starbucks gift card at the bottom of my purse (a gift from one of my kiddies, cue smile) and just new a trip to Yuppie latte heaven was in order. (I can say the last phrase becuase we lived in the land of yuppies and starbucks for a short time).

As I was grooving on my caffeine fix I saw this quote stamped to my cup.

Embrace this right now life……take your bites with bravery and boldness since the learning and the growing are here in these times, these exact right nows. Capture these times. Hold and kiss them because it will soon be very different.

This quote was meant for me. I may be scared to death about my situation right now, but atleast I am here, I am breathing, I will learn from this, I will survive, and I will never have these moments again. Today I will be thankful for my right now and I will embrace my todays and tomorrows with a bit of boldness and a bit of hope (and of course a lot of prayer).

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you were touched by this quote and hopefully it will bring you some peace. I'm not sure what is going on, but know that I'm always here for you...just a few doors down.

    ReplyDelete