Tuesday, October 2, 2012

When you don't have something nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all.

On that note, it's Tuesday. 
Today was a day. It was long. I am tired. 
I think this virus that I have been warding off with Vitamin C tablets, emergen-C, and clean living, has finally gotten the best of me. 

Tissues, Emergen-C, and Ricola cough drops. Even if you couldn't breathe and felt terrible this would have to brighten your day right?

On another note I made apple sangria. This recipe has been going around pinterest and getting rave reviews. And now I know why. So good!
Here's the recipe in case you want to join in on the party.

  • 1 bottle of white wine (we had Cupcake brand sauvignon blanc in the house so that is what I used)
  • 4 cups of apple cider** (not apple juice, you want to get the good stuff)
  • 2 apples diced
  • 1 orange juiced
  • 1 orange sliced
  • 1/4 cup of sugar
  • stir and refrigerate for a few hours. 

** The original recipe only added 2 cups of cider, I say add what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment