Friday, October 5, 2012

A new plan

wear·y/ˈwi(ə)rē/
  1. physically or mentally exhausted by hard work, exertion, strain, etc.; fatigued; tired: weary eyes; a wearybrain.
  2. characterized by or causing fatigue: a weary journey.
That is how I am feeling of late. 
Today I could hardly get myself to work. 
In talking with Mr. R. he characterized my predicament as supermomitis. Trying to do too much, trying to schedule everything, trying to be everywhere, trying to still act like a stay at home Mom while working full time. My quest to fill up our social and families calendars has left me weary. Tomorrow Mr. R. and I had plans to go to Savannah and participate in Oktoberfest, but we decided to cancel. It is literally killing me to write that. I hate canceling plans and I hate missing out on something I think could have been amazing. 

This weekend I am going to work on feeling less weary. I am going to sleep in. I am going to run. I might even get a haircut and a brow wax (crazy stuff I know!) I am going to clean my house within an inch of it's life. I swear I can't think straight when my house is dirty. 

To all you other Moms out there, want to join me for a non-weary weekend. 
Let's all raise our sippy cups wine glasses to having less dark circles on Monday. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Let's all have a great, relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I sincerely enjoyed studying it. This subject offered by you is very effective for good planning,hard work and a great team always make a spotless work..i read your article and find that you make nice point on the service..thanks
    regards
    home plans

    ReplyDelete