Monday, October 15, 2012

Life Lately (in bullet form)

 Pip's new thing is to read aloud to us. We have no idea what she is saying, but we love her enthusiasm and hand/arm movements. She clearly picked up my tendency to talk with my hands. 
 There is a story behind this picture. Mr. R. had just made a block tower with Pip. He let her place the final piece and then she toppled it like Godzilla with both arms flailing. 
 I am still running. The mileage has been short and sweet this week. But as Nike says, I am still lapping everyone on the couch.
 Awesomesauce hair. 80s dance party bath time is still alive and kicking and now Pip sings along. Her new fave is Phil Collins' Invisible TOuch.
 I read Clifford the Red Dog Goes on Vacation a zillion times last week. 
 Sock Monkey Pip.
She likes the costume best without the hat.
 Mr. R.'s parents are in town. Pip is soaking up the love and being spoiled like crazy. 
It also should be noted that she picked out the tie-dye shirt and rainbow leggings herself. She has great taste right?
 The chalkboard wall got a makeover. 
 The owl lamp I had been stalking at Target finally went on clearance! As soon as I saw the red clearance sticker he was in my cart. 
 Practicing letters with Pop-pop. So far she can recognize and say "A,B,C,E,O,P,X,Y and Z".
And finally, the Clifford book makes and appearance again. If only you knew how much she loves this book and how many times we are forced to read it. I am starting to dislike Emily Elizabeth and her big red dog very much.
Best lunch/dinner/snack ever.
Strawberry Greek yogurt + 1Tbs. peanutbutter + 1 Tbs. chopped peanuts.
Just like a PB and J sandwich, but no carbohydrate guilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment