Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Midweek Date: Pub Grub and Bowling

Happy Hump Day Friends!
I am trying to be more intentional with my time and the time I have with my husband. This includes putting down my cell phone, eating dinner at the table, taking time to really listen when he talks about his day, and making time for midweek date nights. Tonight we are technology free. Ipads, cellphones, pinterest, and facebook are contraband in my house tonight.
We are bowling from our living room tonight. We made buffalo chicken dip for dinner, there was a playroom dance party, and I actually won a game in bowling!
This win deserves serious props because I bowled the last 5 frames with Piper on my hip. Perhaps she is a good luck charm?

P.S. The weekend is only one workday away!

No comments:

Post a Comment