Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm STILL bananas for him.

This week Mr. R. has been especially sweet. He has been helpful, caring, kind, and thoughtful. There was a surprise delivered to work, he emptied the dishwasher, randomly swiffered the living room, let me sleep in, AND he took Pip out on a day date so I could have some alone time at home. 
I wanted to make sure he knew how much I love him and love the little things he does to make my life easier/better/worth living. Mr. R. loves to eat something sweet with his morning coffee and I knew banana muffins (with chocolate chips) would be right up his alley. 
I added a little note and placed them in the counter next to our Keurig machine.
And if you are reading this, husband of mine, I love you to the moon and back. Thanks for being you! Also Pip loves these muffins so plan on sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment