Monday, April 23, 2012

Our Life in iphone pictures

I will admit it, I am addicted to the iphone. I must also admit I use it less for phone calls and more for photos, email, and photo storage. My phone currently holds 1150 photos going all the way back to the day we found out we were pregnant to the picture I snapped 10 minutes ago of Piper tearing through the house chasing after Simon. The iphone holds the story of our life.
Here are a few pictures of our last week. 
 1. Post Bath 80's Dance Party with Mr. R.
2. Endangered Animal Masks made by my students
 3. Sushi for dinner on Tuesday 
4. Piper the Biker (or should I say bike seat rider)

5 & 6 Neighborhood Canvasing for Ron DeSantis
aka Republican Stuff
 7-9: Birthday Celebrations for Mr. R.
Complete with an ice cream sandwich cake 

No comments:

Post a Comment