Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Library Love! (Spring Break Day 3)

 Have you been to your local library lately?
I haven't. When I need a book I can check it out virtually via our library's online system and then all I have to do is walk up to the circulation desk and present my card. I don't think I have actually wandered through a library perusing the shelves in decades. 
Today Pippa and I ventured to our branch for toddler story hour. We read three books about picnics, sang songs, danced, bounced, jumped, and clapped. And more importantly I met a few other Mom's with toddlers in my neighborhood. Can someone say play dates this summer?
Considering Pip spends most of her days with adults, Mr. R., me, and Miss Rita, she did really well sharing and playing with the other kids. We will definitely be returning to the library this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment