Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December Daily: 26

St. Augustine Nights of Lights & the Red Train Tour
 It is my family tradition to see the lights as we ride the red train and sing Christmas carols. I have been riding the red train at Christmas since I was 15. 


This year was a bit more exciting because #1 we have Pip and #2 National Geographic voted our home town as one of the top 10 places for the BEST Christmas lights in the whole world! Talk about some serious bragging rights.
 It was as beautiful as ever and I think the best part was watching Piper take in all two million lights. 

 Two little girls sat in front of us and they were on a mission to find the one red light in all 2 million. They did and now I can say I found it too. In case you are wondering, its located on the plaza de constitution.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment