Monday, October 3, 2011

Pumpkin coffee with my little pumpkin

Pip gave me a run for my money Saturday night. She finally settled down to sleep at 4AM Sunday morning and I took full advantage of my day off to sleep until almost 10. The downside of catching up on sleep was that we missed church. 
We may have slept through most of the morning, but we tried to make the most of our afternoon. Our first stop was Dunkin' Doughnuts. Mr. R. swore he NEEDED a doughnut. And I am always up for pumpkin spice coffee.  Pumpkin spice coffee might just be my favorite part of fall. 
Pip made her maiden voyage to Dunkin' and made eyes at the servers behind the counter. She is a total flirt! 

Afterwards we headed to Target for weekly ad sales and then to the outlets. It was top down, wind in your hair, fall breeze, warm sunshine kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment