Thursday, June 16, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

A quick recap of our week.
Mr. R. spent his days working and attending zoning board meetings. 

Piper has been refusing to sleep at night (AGAIN!) and we are now trying a parent led feeding and sleeping schedule. We aren't doing cry it out, but we are being more strict with her wake, sleep, eat times.
Nicole and I have been playing catch-up. I haven't seen her in FOREVER! And phone calls are great, but no substitute for real girlfriend time. I would like to say we have been super productive, but in truth we have been lounging by the pool, laying out at the beach, napping, eating, shopping, and TV watching. She leaves tomorrow and my heart hurts already! I might just hold her hostage.
I absolutely love this picture of Nicole and Piper. The best part of having a baby and a real awesome best friend is watching them interact together. Nicole loves on Piper like she is her own baby. And Piper is totally infatuated with her Aunt Nicole. 

1 comment:

  1. Nicole!!!!! with your adorable baby Piper! What a great picture of two! I love it!!!

    I am so sorry i haven't said congratulations on your baby birth! how has your 1st month as a mom going? I hope you're filled with love and joy! Awwww...not sure when i can come over to FL but I will def. come visit you and your baby.

    ReplyDelete