Monday, June 20, 2011

Made my Monday

  • Pip slept in 4 hour stretches last night. Four continuous hours of sleep is my equivalent of heaven right now.
  • Pip and I walked two miles around our neighborhood while I chatted with Danielle. I haven't seen her in weeks and it was great to catch up. (Also if you have any stroller recommendations, send them her way!)
  • I had a great two mile run while listening to Pandora's praise and worship station. (Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!)
  • Jeff watched Pip so I could go swimming for an hour. 
  • Mr. Green Monster is back in my life.
  • Jenna's Cuban black beans are AMAZING! I want to eat the whole pot
  • The only thing I have left on my to-do list is a shower, clean pajamas, and quality time with my new book.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That sounds like a REALLY productive Monday! 2 mile walk, 2 mile run and a swim. I was thinking about getting Green Monsters back in my life; even picked up some ingredients last time I went to the grocery store. Now, just to actually use them for a green monster....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, to be honest my swim was more of a float and my walks with Piper are neighborhood strolls. The only real exercise I can claim is the run. And as for the green monsters, they are the perfect summer food, light, healthy, and low fat.

    ReplyDelete