Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baking with Pip


Cookie dough dips have been taking over Pinterest the past few months. I have been pinning a few dips to make and try and why not spend my Monday night in the kitchen with my sous chef. Mr. R. was taking his quantitative analysis midterm so he missed out on the taste testing and fun. 

Pip is really into helping now. She wants to pour ingredients in the mixer, hand me the ingredients (whether I actually need them or not), and taste EVERYTHING. Simon and Sophie happen to love when she is in the kitchen. They seem to have an unspoken deal with Pip that gets her to drop food and utensils in their direction.
*I cut the butter down in each recipe to 1/4 cup. 
We prefer to eat our cookie dough with pretzels, apple slices, and graham crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment