Monday, May 14, 2012

It's such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother - that's why the world calls her grandmother.


We celebrated my Grandmother over breakfast on Sunday. 
My grandmother who never misses a chance to celebrate, who loves tea, and loves to entertain. A lady always, who exhibits grace and class even under the most stressful of circumstances. My grandmother who is a master at cross-word puzzles, who makes the best sourcream cookies, who loves board games as much as I do, and who loves our family unconditionally. 


 I consider myself incredibly blessed to live so close to my grandparents. I lived with them until I was four, they moved away when I was eleven, and then at 26 Jeff and I moved in next door. Currently we live a quarter mile a way. I love that Pip is getting to experience their love on a weekly, sometimes daily basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment