Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's 7:00pm do you know where your child's teacher is?

She is just getting home!
Another late start this morning. I woke up on time, but instead of showering and getting my butt in gear I decided to stay in bed, cuddle, and then be late to work. I was really hungry this morning, but there was no time for breakfast. I had an apple in the car with my coffee.
I ate my breakfast over the course of 1st, 2nd and 3rd period. I would sneak bites in between class change and note-taking.

I managed to make quite a dent in it because this was all that was left by mid third period.
I think its really funny that I hate my food touching and I never mix food yet I will eat a combo of Greek yogurt and three different cereals.

Lunch today was a repeat of last nights dinner. I made this pizza for Mr. R, but I can't seem to stop eating it. I ate my pizza with carrot chips and tomatoes.

I packed fruit to go with my lunch, but my tummy was full after the pizza so I ate it as my afternoon snack. Which was helpful since I ended up at school until 6:30 today! I almost put in a 12 hour work day! I wish I could say I spent my afternoon grading like a mad woman, but instead I talked with Danielle and discussed my new must see TV show Cougars. My dinner looks gross in this picture, but I promise it was really good. We made cheese tortellini, from the refrigerator section at Costco topped with tomato sauce and parm cheese. All that was left was this lone tortellini. (which Simon and Sophie promptly ate).
I am finishing this post while watching TV. (I am an excellent multitasker). My local news is advocating I watch them at 11pm to know what to pack in my swine flu survival kit. Since when do you need a kit to survive a virus? Is orange juice, theraflu, and rest not enough anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment