Sunday, October 4, 2009

The weekend recap...

Saturday: breakfast, run, paint the guestroom, movies, GYROS!, drinks, dessert.

Yes, you read that right I found a Gyro place in Saint Augustine. Oopa! They taste exactly like Eric's from home. (Shout out to Jersey!) I was in heaven. We decided to only order one and split it, but after the first bite I could have eaten three more... so good. I think we have found out new date night place.

Me eating my half of the gyro. Loved it!
Me in my awesome 3-D glasses. (I think they look like old school Ray-bands).
Do you think Sophie looks embarrassed of me?

Mr. R rocking his 3-D glasses. (Believe it or not this was pre-drinks).
Dessert! Tonight's meal was a taste of Mediterranean.
Gyros from Greece & cannoli from Italy (or Publix?)

Sunday: church, Costco, Jo-Anne fabric (cause I am cool like that & I can roll with the grandmas in the cat sweatshirts), grilled cheese & soup, scrapbooking, homemade mac & cheese, cider and a soak in the tub. I think I am ready to face a new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment