Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday, monday, bah dah bah dah dah...

Monday, monday can't trust that day...

Mondays are block days so I only see three of my classes as opposed to six. Classes are twice as long and I don't have to be as rushed. (Once I get to work). This morning was another late morning for me. I woke up late, showered late, got dressed late, and left late. It was as if I was unconsciously trying to see how late I could make myself this morning. I did however discover that if I leave my house at 7:10 I can get to work before the kids come beating down the door. (Good to know in case I encounter another case of the Mondays in the near future.)

The downside of leaving late and being rushed is that I don't get breakfast. I drank my coffee while driving and had an Odwalla smoothie in first period.I was starving my second period so I dug into my strawberry chobani yogurt. Thanks to Costco I have plenty to choose from. Lunch was leftover mac and cheese with fresh fruit. Turns out Costco's fresh fruit bowl is way better than the Publix bowl. (I think its a bit cheaper too). Plus it has mango in it!
My classes went smoothly and I left work on time! I'm making progress people. I have a major headache tonight so I plan to spend most of my afternoon in bed with Advil and the lights off.

No comments:

Post a Comment