Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday to do list:

Run 6 miles.
Pick out paint for media room.
Have brunch with Mr. R.
Walk Simon & Sophie to the lake.
Dream about having 4 beautiful babies with blue eyes. (My biological clock is really ticking!)
Paint media room.
Bathe dogs.
Scrapbook my week.
Make a dent in my never ending laundry pile.
Send out a few thank you notes.
Write packing list for San Francisco.
Nap, if needed.
Date night @ the Greek Festival tonight... I hear a gyro and some dancing calling my name.

3 comments:

  1. ...and a huge chunk of your to-do list was scrapped because you went shopping with me! Thank you for joining me and setting me straight :) Carl also agreed that I needed to long sleeved shirts under the fleece and Loft had wonderful things - and cheap jeans!

    Enjoy the Greek Festival tonight! I hope you don't get rained out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am glad you got jeans. It was so fun shopping with you. I think we need monthly trips :)

    ReplyDelete