Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Crazy busy week.

I keep attempting to post each night and then I get distracted with grading, packing, laundry, and husband time. You will have to excuse me for my absence this week, I am leaving for the MARATHON on Thursday and I am bit preoccupied. I hope you all have great weeks and will say a little prayer for me on Sunday, actually I will take prayer anytime this week. Pray that we have safe travels and that our luggage makes it with us. Pray that we run injury free and take time to really enjoy our trip. Pray for the husbands and families that we are leaving behind, keep them safe in our absence. So in short thanks for reading my blog, excusing my lack of posts, and saying a few hail Mary's or heavenly shout outs on my behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment