Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Progress

This morning I slipped into an older pair of jeans that are two sizes smaller than what I have been wearing this summer. They were innocently hanging in the closet and for some reason I felt the need to try them on. They actually zipped without the help of a crowbar and a stick of butter.

I am nowhere near my size/weight goal. There are still many points to be counter (weight watchers) and miles to be run. But I feel just a tiny bit closer to those goals today.

I hate to admit it, but excercising and counting points really do work. And chick fil-a is not a substitute for a salad at lunch. (I think I am going to make those last two setences my mantra.)

Hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Go you!!

    P.S.
    I should have heard about this today and not have had to read about it on here!

    ReplyDelete