Monday, August 24, 2009

30 Rocks my sock...


Mr. R and I discovered 30 rock a little late. In fact 3 seasons late to be exact. On a whim I requested season one from Netflix and I love it. It's just like the Muppet show, but with people. Liz Lemon is Kermit, Jenna is totally Miss piggy, and Tracy Morgan is a perfect Gonzo. And I am thinking Kenneth may fit into the roll of Fozzie bear.

Mr. R loves it because Jack is total corporate America with little scruples and knack for witty come backs. If Mr. R were ever hired by the Shineheart Wig Corporation I firmly believe he would be fill the Donahey shoes with easy.

In short if you have a spare moment and are sick of TV reruns, give 30 Rock a try. I promise you will not be disappointed, unless you have no sense of humor, and in that case you must be disappointed a lot.

*If you are interested in a well thought out argument for 30 rock being a true Muppet reenactment read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment