Monday, September 17, 2012

The Weekend Lens

This weekend was full of relaxing. It was as if we were storing up moments of rest and peace because deep down we knew this coming week was going to be bananas. 
Saturday we had coffee and doughnuts for breakfast, did our weekly shopping, and I ran 4.5 miles. We visited my grandparents, watched Franklin and Bash Season 1. Piper found my ear buds, packed all her crayons in my purse, and demanded to go down the slide a MILLION times.
On Sunday Pip had me up at 5:30 and I decided to bake. This pumpkin coffee cake is AMAZING. We went to church, I ran two more miles, We took turns reading the book Olivia at least 10 times each, and Pip now makes duck lips when you ask her to smile for the camera. It cracks us up. 
 We ended our evening cheering on the cowboys, followed by bathtime, and bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment