Sunday, September 9, 2012

I blog while my husband watches football.

Today was one of those slow and easy Sundays. If it hadn't rained for most of the afternoon I would have called it a breezy yellow Sunday. One of those perfectly relaxing days where I think to myself, "Yep, my life is pretty darn awesome".
Photo Rundown:
1. Lemon poppyseed muffins and pumpkin coffee for breakfast. Pip slept in until 7:30 this morning giving me time to catch up on blogs, pinterest my little heart out, and make muffins.
2. Happy Grandparents Day! 
Grandparents check your mail in the next few days, Pip made you something awesome! P.S. the green stem of the flowers is her little hand print. Also, Mr. R. may have also been covered in green acrylic paint at some point today :)
3. In between football games we have been watching The League. It is not a kid friendly show AT ALL, but it reminds me of my college friends and those nights we spent at the Beta House. Let's just say I am glad that I am now a well adjusted, married, 30 year old and Pip will never be allowed to pledge. 
4. Mr. R. reads to Pip and Baby Amelia. Baby Amelia is actually my doll that my Mom saved and gave to Pip when we visited this summer. Pip's current favorite book is Olivia the Pig. Mr. R. and I have read it at least 30 times this weekend.
5. Pip is now into hair and beauty. She cannot get enough of lip gloss, chapstick, hair bows, and now she likes to brush her hair while I blow dry it before bed. She is 15 months going on 15 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment