Friday, September 7, 2012

A date with my girl.

Wednesday afternoon Pip had a follow up appointment with the pediatrician. I left work early, drove home like a maniac, and barely made it on time. She HATES the pediatrician and when I say HATE I mean red faced screaming and crying from the moment Dr. B. walks in the room and the crying continues until we are safely buckled in the car and driving away. 

Since I was home early, Miss Rita was on her way home, and Mr. R. was still working I decided Pip and I had time for a day date. We headed to Michaels where we wandered the aisles  looking for fall decor and new scrapbook stickers. Next we hit up YOBE. Miss Pip LOVES frozen yogurt. She wolfed down the strawberry flavor and our kiwi and sliced strawberry toppings. 
I know Pip won't remember these little dates when she is older, but I love that I am setting a precedent. I am so looking forward to afternoon dates to the park to feed the ducks, or swing on the swings, or puppy walks along the trails in our nearby park. I loved having her to myself for a few hours outside of the house and away from work/chores. These pictures only showcase a tiny bit of how much I loved this time with my girl, totally made my Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment