Monday, May 3, 2010

5/3: Yummy dinners and a workout plan:

Sunday:
1. Loaded baked potatoes with bacon and cheddar. (The Dubliner cheddar from Costco is my new fave!)
2. Plyometrics class! (I swear no amount of running has hurt my legs this BAD!)

Monday:
1. Shrimp & crab ravioli with lemon butter sauce (thank you Costco!)
2. Tae-Bo fat burning workout (45 mins)

Tuesday:
1. Salmon burgers with salad
2. I need to complete an AM workout today (Tae-Bo) because I am getting a HAIRCUT! I am doing something a little different think new cut and color so I am pretty excited. Wish me luck!

Wednesday:
1. Soup and salad with cheddar and tomato sandwiches
2. Elliptical workout: weight-loss setting, level 9

Thursday:
1. Celebrating Mr. R's first zoning meeting! Since we are celebrating I will be making on of his favorites. Grilled shrimp and scallops served with a fruit and nut salad and crusty bread.
2. Running intervals (60 mins)

Friday:
1. Mr. R has a baseball game and I will be cheering in the stands. Dinner needs to be easy and fast! Baked empanadas with steamed broccoli.
2. 5 mile run and abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment