Monday, May 3, 2010

Anyone up for a challenge?


My monthly goal is to log 31 workouts in the 31 days on May.

A coworker of mine went to her doctor and she was informed that 60 minutes of exercise a day should be the minimum goal we women strive for. I know I don't always hit that goal. In fact many days I am counting the stroll I take with my lazy puppies as a workout.

If anyone wants to play along keep a tally of your weekly workouts and post them either to your blog or facebook status each Sunday.

At the end of May I will have a prize drawing giveaway for anyone who logged over 20 workouts. The winner will receive a itunes gift card and my favorite water bottle of all time.
Good Luck!


2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Maybe. Damn, it's already the 3rd and I didn't work out today. Can I count running around Disney for 8.5 hours Saturday night/Sunday morning as a workout. I sure make it one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What were you doing in Disney? And yes! 8.5 hours in Disney is your own mini marathon.

    ReplyDelete